1. This BV series matting agent is presented as dry and white micronized powder.
2. It is a kind of porous, amorphous and chemically inert substance with high specific surface area.
3. The product is odorless and flavorless.
4. Its refractive index reaches 1.46.
5. The specific gravity is about 2.15.
1. This material possesses high dispersing capacity.
2. It realizes preeminent matting effect.
3. This substance is highly transparent and recoatable.
4. It features powerful resistance performance against deposition.
1. This product offers high compatibility with various water based and solvent based coatings including the high grade furniture paint, industrial paint, wooden coating like PU, NC and PE, powder coating, varnish, etc.
2. After the final treatment, the plastic films and the sheets are easy to roll or pile together and even adhere to each other at multiple contacting points. This phenomenon is called blocking. It proves that our matting agent is efficient in preventing this phenomenon from happening.
3. This product plays an important role in thickening the coatings, preventing the coatings from separating. Moreover, it offers optimized emulsifying stability.
Each bag contains 10kg of products in net weight.
|Average Particle Size (μm, Malvern)||5.0-6.0||5.2-6.2||4.2-4.8||5.0-6.0||4.8-5.8|
|Pore Volume (ml/g)||1.8||1.8||1.8||1.2||1.8|
|Oil-absorption Value (g/100g)||260–280||260–280||260–280||260–280||260–280|
|Loss on Drying(105ºC, 2h)≤||4||4||4||4||4|
|Loss on Cauterization (950ºC, 2h, %)≤||5||5||5||5||10.5|
|SiO2 Content (%,≥)||98.5||98.5||99||98.5||98.5|