1. This UV curing series matting agent is a kind of dry and white micronized powder.
2. It is featured by porosity, high specific surface area, amorphous form, inert chemical characteristic.
3. This substance is flavorless and odorless.
Our product possesses a range of strong points including outstanding dispertity, amazing matting effect, high transparence, excellent recoatability, resistance to deposition and so on.
1.This UV curing series matting agent offers high compatibility with different resins.
2. Due to the low oil absorbing ability and thixotropy, it is suitable for low volatile organic compounds system.
3. The product is easy to disperse without precipitating and becoming agglomerate. It can be mixed with the coatings directly.
4. This material enhances the scratch resistance performance of the coatings without affecting their mechanism and characteristics. Meanwhile, it is cost efficient.
|Average Particle Size (Malvern, μm)||5.0-6.0||6.0-7.0||6.5-7.3||6.5-7.3|
|Water (%,105ºC, 2h)||≤5||≤5||≤5||≤5|
|Loss on Cauterization (%, 950ºC, 2h)||10~12||10~12||10~12||10~12|
|PH Value (5%, Water Solution)||5.5-7.0||5.5-7.0||5.5-7.0||3.5-6.0|
|Oil Absorption (g/100g)||220-250||220-250||220-250||220-250|
|SiO2 (dry) %||≥98.5||≥98.5||≥98.5||≥98.5|