1.This B8 series matting agent for coil coating is dry and white powder in micro particle size.
2. It incorporates such features as porosity, high specific surface area, amorphous form, inert chemical characteristics, etc.
3. This product is a kind of tasteless and odorless material.
1.Our matting agent for coil coating is easy to disperse in the coating systems.
2. As the particles are arranged symmetrically, it performs with excellent mechanism tractility.
3. This highly transparent material is adaptable for demands of recoating.
4. With optimized abrasive resistance property, this product is especially suitable for adding into the coil coatings.
|Average Particle Size (μm, Malvern)||5.2-5.6||5.8-6.0||6.0-6.5||6.7-7.0||4.4-5.3||5.0-6.0|
|Pore Volume (ml/g)||1.8-1.9||1.8||1.8||1.8-2.0||1.8-2.0||1.8-2.0|
|PH Value (5% solvent)||5.2-6.5||6.0-6.5||6.0-6.5||5.0-6.0||5.0-6.0||5.0-6.0|
|Loss on Drying
(105ºC, 1h, %)
|SiO2 Content (%,≥)||≥99||≥99||≥99||≥99||≥99||≥99|
Every 10kg of products in net weight will be packed in one bag.